I'm Alissa and I'm Joey

Monday, March 19, 2012
Day 19: Funny

The minis are always asking if they can play "Mommy & Daddy."
When I say yes, they get excited and rummage through the closet for shoes.

Today, I let C wear one of my dresses (and it amazes me how well it fits her) M is sporting one of Daddy's shirts and grandpa's tie. The matching red hat was M's touch all on his own! 

When they play Mommy & Daddy, C is quick to point out that "I'm Alissa and you're Joey."

So, as we are taking photos, I had to remember to call them by these names and not their real names. It got confusing. C kept correcting me. Mommy, my name is Alissa. You just called something else. 

*smack my head* 

Ooops, my bad. "Please look at the camera, Alissa!"

And little "Alissa" is always posing.
You should see the class picture that got sent home with her today.
She's smack dab in the middle and striking a pose.

My minis are so funny! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment