Fall is the best time of the year!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011
On Columbus Day, a group of friends and I headed up to Old McDonald's Pumpkin Patch. Going here has become a tradition. It's such a cute place and it's literally only 5 minutes from the house and the kids and I have such a great time.

They have a small petting zoo with chicken, a llama named Hercules, pigs, goats, a turkey, sheep and I'm sure there was something else, but it fails to come to mind. The kids love the animals.






We got to go on a hay ride, test out the see saw, run around the property, go through a corn maze, play on the playground, and to top it all off, the kids got to go down a huge water tube-like slide repeatedly!




We had a great day! Beautiful weather. Wonderful friends. Happy minis!
And afterwards, we stopped at Mickey D's, got some chocolate chip cookies and headed home!

I wish all days could be this wonderful!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment