Yup, it's one of those days where the kids and I stayed in pjs all day long. We made no attempt with the outside world. We stayed hidden inside when the UPS man came pounding on the door. I know the routine, they knock, I don't answer, they leave the package at the door and drive away.
Today feels like a Monday. It wasn't a completely wasted day though. The kids and I made some delicious Pumpkin Spice chocolate chip cookies. I reorganized my daughter's clutterful (ya like that word?) closet. The kids played with play-doh and never put it away when they were done with it (sigh), so the hard play-doh was relocated to the trash. We watched numerous Halloween cartoons on tv.
It was one of those days.
We need days like this.
Days to do nothing at all.
Days to just relax.
Days with no stress.
I was never handed an instruction manual, so here you'll get a peek into what goes on in this foxy life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment